THE POWER YOU NEED
TO DRIVE INNOVATION
Explore the new power and performance in SOLIDWORKS 2017
and quickly turn your ideas into finished products
WHAT’S NEW IN SOLIDWORKS 2017
With more core power and performance, and new capabilities for emerging technologies, it’s never been easier to design and create with SOLIDWORKS®, the design and development solution chosen by more than 3.1 million users worldwide. Here is a sampling of the new key features to help improve your workflow.
- INNOVATE – New capabilities to help you incorporate emerging technologies
- DESIGN – More core power and performance to get your job done faster
- VALIDATE – Greater design ideas that lead to breakthrough innovations
- COLLABORATE – Unlock any 3D model to work with SOLIDWORKS
- BUILD & MANAGE – Data integration from concept to manufacturing to drive business needs
Click on the videos below to check out the new features in SOLIDWORKS 2017
WE ARE SOLIDWORKS
“In an age of unparalleled innovation, collaboration and design, all three need to start somewhere, sometime, somehow. That place is here. That time is now. And the how is with the SOLIDWORKS innovation portfolio. We provide you with the flexibility, choice, and simplicity of the greatest design technologies to enable you to drive innovation.”
– Gian Paolo Bassi, CEO SOLIDWORKS, Dassault Systèmes.
Learn how the SOLIDWORKS 2017 ecosystem can help you drive innovation and create breakthrough designs. Register to watch the SOLIDWORKS 2017 live launch event on September 20, 2016 and get exclusive access to the following:
- Hear CEO Gian Paolo Bassi discuss SOLIDWORKS' vision for product and technology strategies that will transform the way products are designed, manufactured and supported.
- SOLIDWORKS Senior Executives will give updates on new product development initiatives, strategic partnerships, community engagement and education programs.
- Passionate customers will show how they use SOLIDWORKS to overcome extreme challenges and make the world a better place to live.
SOLIDWORKS 2017 RESELLER EVENTS
Get a personal demo
Work hands-on with the newest features and technology
Network with other product design professionals at special events held throughout the year
Regardless of your skill level, SOLIDWORKS resellers offer comprehensive seminars to personally show you all the features of SOLIDWORKS 2017 in regions across the world.
REGISTER NOW for a Reseller SOLIDWORKS 2017 Launch event near you
Drive innovation with professional-grade hardware platforms certified by SOLIDWORKS
The world’s fastest hardware, BOXX SOLIDWORKS-certified APEXX workstations maximize productivity by accelerating workflows. Designed by SOLIDWORKS users and backed by expert performance specialists and tech support, the safely overclocked, ultra-compact APEXX 1 is the ultimate SOLIDWORKS solution.
Dell Precision workstations are Dell’s highest-performing, most scalable systems certified for SOLIDWORKS. Dell Precision Optimizer’s SOLIDWORKS profile automatically enhances performance from standard factory workstation settings, resulting in a powerful toolset to enable design and further reduce critical time to market.
For more information visit www.dell.com/Precision
HP | NVIDIA
HP and NVIDIA help you stay ahead of the curve with HP Z Workstations and NVIDIA Quadro professional graphics designed for large and complex assemblies, dispersed teams, and tight deadlines. HP and NVIDIA deliver the innovation, high performance, expandability, and extreme reliability you need to deliver your SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD projects in less time.
Lenovo is the largest PC company in the world, serving customers in more than 160 countries. The company develops, manufactures and markets very reliable, high-quality, high performance ThinkStation desktop workstations and ThinkPad mobile workstations which are certified for SOLIDWORKS products.
CLICK on the SOLIDWORKS Partner logos to learn how they can help you MAXIMIZE YOUR PRODUCTIVITY.
GET A DEMO
See how SOLIDWORKS® 2017 delivers powerful new tools and enhancements that give you The Power You Need To Drive Innovation.
Complete this form and tell us what you want to learn about.
We’ll set up a demonstration with a local SOLIDWORKS product expert to show you SOLIDWORKS 2017 and answer your questions.